NOT YOUR AVERAGE WINE TASTING
Virtual Aperitif Hour
60 Min Event Make Your Own Vermouth Aperitif Kit Included$150+
Why just sit and sip when you can get hands-on and create during this innovative virtual wine tasting! Join a Fortified Wine Expert and an Avital Emcee Host for an interactive Aperitif Hour. Guests will begin by tasting their way through the world of fortified wines. Then, using the ingredients delivered, each guest will craft their own customized vermouth, adding a different blend of herbs and sweeteners to taste.
submit your virtual aperitif hour inquiry below
Pricing, Availability, And Instant Booking Available Upon Submission
What’s In The Virtual Wine Tasting Kit?
The Aperitif Hour includes delivery of an Aperitif Kit with everything you need for this virtual wine tasting experience! Sample your way through the world of fortified wines before getting hands-on to create your own customized vermouth:
- 1 Bottle of Red Wine
- 1 Bottle of Sherry
- 1 Bottle of Sweet Vermouth
- 5-7 Different Herbs
Pricing, Availability, and Instant Booking Available Upon Submission
SUBMIT AN INQUIRY
- All-Inclusive: All ingredients are included in delivery
- 10 Ticket Minimum
- Run Time: 60 Minutes
- Availability: 7 days a week with start times 9am EST to 9pm PST
- Group Size: We can accommodate any group size. Virtual Aperitif Hour experiences have a 12 person minimum. For large group options, see Virtual Conference Experiences
- Events hosted on Zoom or video conference of your choice
- Shipping to the contiguous United States only
- We cannot ship wine to Utah, New Hampshire, North Dakota, or Maryland
- 10 business day lead time for wine deliveries
- 7 business day lead time for RUSH wine deliveries
- Ask about our international options!
WHY BOOK THIS UNIQUE VIRTUAL WINE TASTING EXPERIENCE?
OVER 20,000 VIRTUAL GUESTS SERVED (AND COUNTING)
Avital Tours has spent the last 20 years designing award-winning culinary experiences. We’ve now brought that expertise to the digital world with our virtual wine tasting experiences. We’ve served over 20,000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!). Come Eat with Us!