Water Is The New Whiskey
Virtual Water Tasting
60 Min Event Discover Waters From Around The World Water Tasting Kit Included$100+
Join a Certified Water Sommelier and an Avital Emcee Host for a guided water tasting. Waters are delivered to guests’ doors in premium glass bottles from around the world. Discover how different water can taste by sampling the world’s most premium H2Os. Food pairings included, plus guests can compare their tap water to these natural spring waters for a fun experiment.
What’s In The Virtual Water Tasting Kit?
The virtual water tasting kit includes everything you need for this luxury tasting experience! Sample your way through the world’s more premium H2Os with food pairings and a fun tap water experiment:
- 5 Premium Waters in 750ml Glass Bottles, including:
- 3 Still Waters
- 2 Sparkling Waters
- 1 Water Test Strip for Tap Water
- 2 delicious Food Pairings
Pricing, Availability, and Instant Booking Available Upon Submission
SUBMIT AN INQUIRY
- All-Inclusive: All waters are included in delivery
- 8 Ticket Minimum
- Run Time: 60 Minutes
- Availability: 7 days a week with start times 9am EST to 9pm PST
- Group Size: We can accommodate any group size. Virtual Water Tasting experiences have an 8 person minimum. For large group options, see Virtual Conference Experiences
- Events hosted on Zoom or video conference of your choice
- Shipping to the contiguous United States only
- 10 business day lead time for water deliveries
- 7 business day lead time for RUSH water deliveries
GLOBAL SHIPPING: Shipping Deadlines are +5 business days longer than standard ground. No rush shipping. Inquire for more details.
Why Book This Virtual Water Tasting Experience?
OVER 30,000 VIRTUAL GUESTS SERVED (AND COUNTING)
Avital Tours has spent the last 20 years designing award-winning culinary experiences. We’ve now brought that expertise to the digital world with our virtual water tasting experiences. We’ve served over 30,000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!). Come Eat with Us!