45-60 Min Class Make 2 Cocktails Upgrade to Alcohol Delivery$40+
Our virtual happy hour experiences focus on flavor balance and mixology skills, led by an award-winning bartender and culinary host. Craft your own cocktails with instructions, tips, and stories along the way. Upgrade to ingredient delivery for an all-inclusive experience.
submit your private experience inquiry below
CHOOSE YOUR VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR EXPERIENCE
Curated experiences for your private group. Choose one of our three packages, each lead by an expert bartender and dedicated host. The BYO experience utilizes ingredients from your own kitchen, while the Featured Cocktail and Stump The Bartender experiences include ingredient delivery, right to your door! Perfect for entertaining clients, team building, or celebrating a special occasion.
What’s In The Box?
With the Featured Cocktail and Stump the Bartender packages, ingredients (including alcohol!) are shipped right to guests’ doors. Depending on the cocktail, ingredients vary. Each box includes premium ingredients for two delicious cocktails:
- High-Quality Spirit
- Housemade Syrups & Bitters
- Deluxe Garnish, like brûléed lemon wheels
- Recipe Card
- Avital Branded Welcome Insert
SUBMIT YOUR INQUIRY
Pricing Instantly Available Upon Submission
- Alcohol is included in ingredient delivery
- All cocktails can be made non-alcoholic
- Events hosted on Zoom or video conference of your choice
- Run Time: 45-6O Minutes
- Availability: Monday-Sunday with start times 9am EST to 9pm PST
- Group Size: We can accommodate any group size. For large group options, see Virtual Conference Experiences
- We ship to all 50 states!
- We cannot ship alcohol to Alaska, Hawaii, Utah, or Ohio
- 10 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries
- 7 business day lead time for RUSH ingredient deliveries
- International shipping available to Canada and UK. Entire group must receive delivery in the same country
MEET THE MIXOLOGISTS
We work with world-class mixologists, including Imbibe’s Bartender of the Year, Food & Wine’s Leader of the American Cocktail Revolution, and Most Imaginative Bartender Finalist. They’re not only industry professionals with years of experience, but captivating performers, keeping energy high and guests engaged. Here’s a small sampling to give you a taste of our first-class partners.
- NAMED LEADER OF THE AMERICAN COCKTAIL REVOLUTION BY FOOD & WINE MAGAZINE
- TWICE NOMINATED AS BEST MIXOLOGIST OF THE YEAR AT TALES OF THE COCKTAIL
- AUTHOR OF DRINKING THE DEVILS ACRE
- LUNAZUL TEQUILA’S “FLY ME TO THE MOON” CONTEST CHAMPION
- WON A SPOT AT CAMPARI’S “WILD TURKEY BEHIND THE BARREL” NATIONAL EVENT
- THRILLIST’S 14 FEMALE BARTENDERS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Imbibe Magazine’s Bartender of the Year
- Old Forester Old-Fashioned Faceoff People’s Choice
- International G’Vine Gin Connoisseur Program Best Technical Skills Winner
- Finalist at Tales of the Cocktail FOR Most Imaginative Bartender
- Judge for Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards
- CREATIVE FORCE BEHIND SF CRAFT COCKTAIL SCENE
Manuel De Avila
- original TEAM member of JAMES BEARD NOMINATED Bestia
- MENTOR TO global cocktail COMPETITORS
- CURATOR OF COUNTLESS BARS INCLUDING, rose cafe, felix, and Michelin-star Hearth & Hound
- Finalist IN SPEEDRACK NATIONAL COMPETITION
- DEVELOPED SHAKER & SPOON’S BEST SELLING ’19 COCKTAIL
- craft beverage program consultant
- BEVERAGE DIRECTOR FOR AIX AND TIN TIN
- 2 Stars from atlanta magazine
- The Venue Report’s hottest new restaurant
- winner of national Pink Your Drink competition
- 1st Place in regional Dictador Rum competition
- Cinzano Prosecco Cocktail Competition Champion
Tristen Philippart de Foy
- GM OF THE TREASURY AND THE BEEHIVE
- PLAYBOY’S 50 BEST BARS FINALIST
- THRILLIST’S “new crown jewel of the FiNANCIAL DISTRICT”
- EATER YOUNG GUN
- Tales of the Cocktail Dame Hall of Fame
- Dean for Applied Science for Portland Cocktail Week
- NATIONAL FINALIST 2018 BACARDI LEGACY COMPETITION
- 2020 DENIZEN RUM COCKTAIL SERIES CONTRIBUTOR
- 2016 AVUA CACHACA NATIONAL FINALIST
- BAR MANAGER AT THE TREASURY
- WINNER OF PROOF COCKTAIL COMPETITION
- WSET LEVEL 2 SOMMELIER CERTIFICATION
- BARTENDER AT TALES OF THE COCKTAIL’S ’19 BEST NEW COCKTAIL BAR, DEAR IRVING
For Those Asking, Quarantine-Approved Dates
WHY BOOK A VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR WITH AVITAL
VIRTUAL MIXOLOGIST UPGRADES & ADD-ONS
PROFESSIONAL COCKTAIL SHAKER
Elevate the experience with a professional cocktail shaker
- A special gift for your guests
- Learn how to use the tools like a pro
- A wonderful keepsake of the experience
- Custom engraving available
2nd ROUND OF COCKTAILS
TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE!
- The same great Mixologist Experience, but we’ll send ingredients for two tasty cocktails instead of one
- Great for team-building happy hour or for a high-end client experience
STRENGTHEN COLLEAGUE RELATIONSHIPS
- Activities (2-3) throughout your culinary experience
- Great for teams of all sizes
- Upgrade any experience
- Hone quick-thinking skills & broaden perspectives
ADD EXTRA TIME
Integrate your content seamlessly
- Great for sales and product presentations
- Seamlessly transition into group happy hour hangout
- Perfect for celebrating an occasion with your special presentation
OVER 5,000 VIRTUAL GUESTS SERVED (AND COUNTING)
Avital Tours has spent the last 10 years designing award-winning culinary experiences. We’ve now brought that expertise to the digital world with our virtual happy hour experiences. We’ve served over 5,000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!). Come Eat with Us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What's in the ingredient box?
Ingredients delivery upgrades include all the consumable items required to make your cocktail (enough for 2!) such as specialty syrups or bitters, whole fresh citrus fruit, garnish, and YES the alcohol, too!
What if I don't have a cocktail shaker or tools?
No problem! We’ll send you a prep sheet in advance that notes common substitute tools. A jar with lid is a great substitute shaker, measuring spoons will sub for a jigger, etc. You can also upgrade to include a professional Boston style cocktail shaker with your order.
When do you need our addresses?
Addresses must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance to ensure pre-event delivery of your ingredients. Or add rush shipping to reduce to 7 business days in advance (+$25 per delivery).
What if I have guest who don't drink alcohol?
We welcome participants who choose not to consume alcohol. While the event does reference alcohol, our bartenders and hosts can provide guests with substitution suggestions to adapt the recipe for a non-alcoholic beverage variation.
Can we choose the cocktail?
Featured cocktails rotate seasonally with availability of specialty ingredients, so we cannot guarantee a particular cocktail in advance. For repeat guests, please let us know if you’ve already learned a certain recipe and we’ll be sure to program something new for you.