Virtual Cooking Class
Our live, interactive virtual cooking class experiences feature an Award-Winning Chef and Avital: Emcee Host as they lead guests through a delicious entrée recipe. Get an exclusive peek inside chefs’ home kitchens as you cook along in real-time. Culinary Kits with all ingredients delivered right to guests’ doors.
Explore our seasonal menu
Dishes rotate seasonally and are chefs’ choice. All dishes can be accommodated for dietary restrictions.
Sundried Tomato + Mushroom Risotto
A creamy, decadent dish, bursting with earthy mushrooms and sweet-tart tomatoes
A classic Spanish recipe designed to customize, with smokey pimenton, meaty chorizo, and sweet, fresh carrots
A classic, hearty omelette-like dish made with kitchen staples. Best served any time of day, as a side or main dish.
Depending on the dish, ingredients vary. Kits include premium ingredients for 1 hearty, delicious entrée to serve 4:
- Fresh Vegetables + Citrus
- Whole Grains
- Premium Spices (Excluding Pantry Staples, like Salt + Oil)
- Avital: Ultimate Flavor Guide
- Avital: Welcome Insert
90-Minute Live Event
- Award-Winning Chef
- Avital: Emcee Host
- Hands-On Entrée Cook-Along
- Chef Q+A
Over 40,000 Virtual Guests Served (And Counting)
Avital has spent the last 10 years designing award-winning culinary experiences. We’ve now brought that expertise to the digital world with our virtual cooking class experiences. We’ve served over 40,000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!). Come Eat with Us!
Looking for a reason to celebrate?
- The Margaritas Y Munchies Experience for Cinco de Mayo
- The Kentucky Derby Sips Experience
- And More!
Upgrades + Add-Ons
Customize Your Virtual Cooking Class
- Choose from 2 Featured, Seasonal Recipes
- Add a Cocktail Kit for Dinner + Drinks
- Add Branded Aprons
Why Book A Virtual Cooking Class with Avital?
USA + Canada Shipping
POs, split payments, and more.
10+ Years experience
Virtual + In-Person Events
Pricing Available Immediately Upon Submission
- All recipe ingredients, excluding pantry staples, are included in delivery
- Events hosted on Zoom or video conference of your choice
- Ingredient Delivery – 8 Tickets
- BYO Ingredients – 15 Tickets
- Turnkey Experiences: Our culinary curators handle all the logistics and details
- Run Time: 90 Minutes
- Availability: 7 days a week with start times 9am EST to 9pm PST
- Group Size: We can accommodate any group size. Chefinar experiences have a 12 person minimum. For large group options, see Virtual Conference Experiences
- Shipping to the contiguous United States
- If adding drinks to your experience, we cannot ship alcohol to AL, AR, ID, MI, NC, OH, TN, & UT
- Cocktail kits shipped to those states will include seltzer
- 10 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries
- Additional $20 per Canadian guest
- 10 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the virtual cooking class a full meal?
Each recipe serves 4 – perfect to share with the family. Recipes are hearty dishes that stand alone, or pair with your family’s favorites!
When do you need our addresses?
Addresses must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance to ensure pre-event delivery of your ingredients.
What if I don't know my total number of guests?
That’s okay! Book your event with a deposit for your minimum attendance estimate. Final count due 10 business days prior to event (with your mailing addresses.) Continue to add “BYO” guests at any time.
What if we don't upgrade to delivery?
Totally fine! We’ll send you an ingredients list in advance if you’d like to still cook along with Chef, or you can simply watch and learn and ask questions as you soak in the stories and techniques.
Will I be notified about tracking for ingredient delivery?
Yes! We send tracking information/numbers as soon as we receive them from our shipping carriers. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have about tracking for your event, and our team will be happy to help!
Can we choose the recipe?
Yes! You may select from our any of our curated, delicious Featured Recipes.
What about dietary restrictions?
Recipes are easily adaptable to vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free diets. Let us know if there’s a particular restriction in your group so we can be sure to pair you with an appropriate recipe.
What if I have some international participants?
We can deliver to guests in the US and in Canada! Canadian guests are an additional $20 per kit. Guests outside of the delivery range can also participate “BYO” style. We’ll provide an ingredients list in advance for them to procure their own items locally.
Can we use our own platform?
Yes! You are welcome to host on your own account/platform instead of our Avital: Zoom if you wish. Our staff is fluent on Google Meet, Zoom, WebEx, and Teams, and must be granted access to Screen Share, Chat, and Mute capabilities. For all other platforms, please inquire about capability and recommendations. Platforms with two-way/group video capabilities are best for this interactive experience.
Can we schedule a rehearsal?
All event packages include 15 minutes extra prior to your event start time for any sound checks or tech checks you may need with our Emcee. Our Virtual Conference Happy Hour packages also include a separate rehearsal run-through.