90 Min Class Make 1 Hearty Dish Upgrade to Ingredient Delivery$65+
Our live, interactive virtual cooking class experiences feature award-winning chefs as they lead guests through a special recipe. Get an exclusive peek inside chefs’ home kitchens as you cook along in real-time. Upgrade to ingredient delivery or add drinks to dinner for a luxury experience.
submit your private experience inquiry below
CHOOSE YOUR VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS EXPERIENCE
Curated experiences for your private group. Choose with or without ingredient delivery, both lead by an award-winning chef and dedicated host. Perfect for entertaining clients, team building, or celebrating a special occasion.
Bring Your Own Ingredients
Gather your own ingredients from our simple ingredient list sent in advance. Follow along with the award-winning chef as they guide you through the recipe with culinary tips and stories along the way.
- INCLUDES SIMPLE INGREDIENT LIST SENT IN ADVANCE
ADD INGREDIENT DELIVERY
Elevate this cooking experience with ingredients delivered right to guests’ doors. Cook along with the award-winning chef as they craft one of their signature recipes. Learn industry tips, enjoy exciting stories, and deepen your connection as you craft a delicious dish.
- ALL RECIPE INGREDIENTS, EXCLUDING PANTRY STAPLES LIKE SALT AND OIL
- FLAVOR BALANCE REFERENCE GUIDE
- BONUS FLAVOR TRIPPING EXPERIENCE KIT
Dishes rotate seasonally and are chefs’ choice. All recipes are developed by our expert, award-winning chefs. Ingredient kits include all recipe ingredients, like fresh vegetables, whole grains, and premium spices. Pantry staples, like oil and salt, not included. Here’s a small sampling to satiate your curiosity.
A classic recipe that invites variation—learn the technique then add any number of vegetables or proteins.
Frijoles Con chochoyotes
A satisfying bean stew filled with plump, corn masa dumplings. Hearty and perfectly spiced.
Wild Mushroom and sunDried Tomato Risotto
A decadent dish easily customizable. Learn this award-winning chef’s classic, creamy recipe.
Spicy Potato Empanadas
Crisp, baked turnovers bursting with a hearty, perfectly spiced potato filling. Learn the perfect technique so you can experiment with your own flavor combinations!
Polenta with Wild Mushroom Sauce
Creamy, cheesy polenta with earthy mushrooms in a bright, savory tomato sauce.
A classic, hearty omelette-like dish made with kitchen staples. Best served any time of day, as a side or main dish.
SUBMIT AN INQUIRY
Pricing Instantly Available Upon Submission
- All recipe ingredients, excluding pantry staples, are included in delivery
- Events hosted on Zoom or video conference of your choice
- Run Time: 90 Minutes
- Availability: Monday-Sunday with start times 9am EST to 9pm PST
- Group Size: We can accommodate any group size. Chefinar experiences have a 12 person minimum. For large group options, see Virtual Conference Experiences
- We ship to all 50 states!
- 10 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries
- If adding drinks to your experience, we cannot ship alcohol to Alaska, Hawaii, or Utah
MEET THE CHEFS
We work with award-winning chefs across the country, including Michelin-Starred Chefs, Cookbook Authors, and James Beard Finalists. Here’s a small sampling to give you a taste of our first-class partners. They’re not only industry professionals with years of experience, but captivating performers, keeping energy high and guests engaged. Here’s a small sampling to give you a taste of our first-class partners.
- 2-Stars from The New York Times
- Forbes 30Under30
- James Beard Finalist
- AUTHOR OF The New Spanish cookbook
- Chef at El Techo de Lolinda, Flores, and Lolinda
- cooked at 3-star Michelin Restaurant
- Pan-Latin STYLE infused with Californian flare
- OWNER OF FAMED RESTAURANT TACOLICIOUS
- NATIONAL MAGAZINE CONTRIBUTOR
- AUTHOR OF TACOLICIOUS Cookbook
- Jonathan Gold’s Los Angeles Times 101 Best List
- Zagat Los Angeles 30Under30
- James Beard Semi-Finalist Rising Star Chef of the Year
- One Star Michelin Guide
- Best New Restaurants FROM Esquire magazine
- 3.5 Stars FROM San Francisco Chronicle
- Top 100 Restaurants FROM San Francisco Chronicle
- HONORED WITH the Diplome de Honour Academi Culinarie du France
- winner of Mexico’s Bocuse d’Or
- first place in the Gastronomic Contest Cessa
- FIRST CHEZ PANISSE CAFE CHEF
- COOK AT MICHELIN 3-STAR RESTAURANT, GUALTIERO MARCHESI
- SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE’S TASTER’S CHOICE PANEL
- CO-FOUNDED PROHIBITION BAKERY, NYC’S FIRST BOOZY BAKERY
- ZAGAT’S 30 UNDER 30
- FOOD NETWORK ‘CHOPPED’ CHAMPION
For Those Asking, Quarantine-Approved Dates
WHY BOOK A VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS WITH AVITAL
VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS UPGRADES
BRANDED CUTTING BOARD
BRANDED BAMBOO CUTTING BOARDS
- Engrave these bamboo cutting boards with your company logo (or your client’s logo for a special surprise!)
- Price includes custom engraving
- Minimum of 24 boards per order
ADD DRINKS TO EXPERIENCE
MAKE A NIGHT OF IT!
- Add a craft cocktail kit to your Chefinar experience
- Ingredients delivered right to your door
- Does not include mixology class
STRENGTHEN COLLEAGUE RELATIONSHIPS
- Activities (2-3) throughout your culinary experience
- Great for teams of all sizes
- Upgrade any experience
- Hone quick-thinking skills & broaden perspectives
ADD EXTRA TIME
Integrate your content seamlessly
- Great for sales and product presentations
- Seamlessly transition into group happy hour hangout
- Perfect for celebrating an occasion with your special presentation
OVER 5,000 VIRTUAL GUESTS SERVED (AND COUNTING)
Avital Tours has spent the last 10 years designing award-winning culinary experiences. We’ve now brought that expertise to the digital world with our virtual cooking class experiences. We’ve served over 5,000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!). Come Eat with Us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Chefinar a full meal?
Each recipe serves 4 – perfect to share with the family. Recipes are hearty dishes that stand alone, or pair with your family’s favorites!
When do you need our addresses?
Addresses must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance to ensure pre-event delivery of your ingredients.
What if we don't upgrade to delivery?
Totally fine! We’ll send you an ingredients list in advance if you’d like to still cook along with Chef, or you can simply watch and learn and ask questions as you soak in the stories and techniques.
Can we choose the recipe?
Each chef selects their own recipe to share that’s special to them, as well as be approachable and versatile.
What about dietary restrictions?
Recipes are conducive to vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free diets. Let us know if there’s a particular restriction in your group so we can be sure to pair you with an appropriate recipe.
What if I have some international participants?
Guests outside of delivery range can also participate “byo” style. We’ll provide an ingredients list in advance for them to procure their own items locally.