VIRTUAL WINE EXPERIENCES
Discover tasting techniques and pairing recommendations from a professional sommelier in our Virtual Wine Experiences. Enjoy your favorite wines from home in a whole new way. Extend the fun with a Vermouth or Sangria Making Kit, delivered to your door.
submit your VIRTUAL WINE experience inquiry below
Learn advanced wine-tasting techniques in a fun, approachable atmosphere. Our custom virtual wine experiences are curated for your private group. Guests bring their own wine to this virtual experience using a suggested list sent in advance.
Enhance the event with Vermouth or Sangria Making Kits, delivered to guests’ doors.
VIRTUAL WINE EXPERIENCE UPGRADES
Vermouth Making Kit
Create your own botanical beverage with our Vermouth Making Kit. Perfect for mixing with other cocktails or drinking on its own. Everything delivered right to your door! Kit Includes:
- Dry White Wine
Sangria Making Kit
There’s nothing more refreshing than a pitcher of fresh sangria. Make your own with our ingredients kits, delivered right to you. Kit Includes:
SUBMIT AN INQUIRY
- Guests provide their own wine with a suggested list sent in advance
- Run Time: 45-6O Minutes
- Availability: Monday-Sunday with start times 9am EST to 9pm PST
- Group Size: We can accommodate any group size. For large group options, see Virtual Conference Experiences
- WE SHIP TO ALL 50 STATES!
- We cannot ship alcohol to Alaska, Hawaii, or Utah
- 10 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries
- 7 business day lead time for RUSH ingredient deliveries
- International shipping available to Canada and UK. Entire group must receive delivery in the same country
For Those Asking, Quarantine-Approved Dates
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
WHY BOOK A VIRTUAL WINE EXPERIENCE WITH AVITAL
OVER 3500 VIRTUAL GUESTS SERVED (AND COUNTING)
Avital Tours has spent that last 9 years designing award-winning events. We’ve now brought that expertise to the digital world with our virtual culinary experiences. We’ve served over 3500 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!). Come Eat with Us!