Our Virtual Mixologist experience focuses on learning about balancing cocktail flavors and mixology skills, hosted by an expert bartender. You and your group will make and shake your own cocktail with instructions, tips, and stories along the way. Alcohol is completely optional. It’s happy hour, in your own home!
or submit your private experience inquiry below
Pricing Instantly Available Upon Submission
Custom curated experiences for your private group. Choose to make one special seasonal cocktail recipe or opt for a more technique-forward class lead by an expert bartender and dedicated host.
- Optional upgrade to include ingredient delivery to each guests’ home
- Learn mixology techniques while crafting a citrus-forward, shaken cocktail or choose a specialty cocktail just for your group
- No maximum guest count, we’ll add extra bartenders for larger groups
for entertaining clients, team building, or celebrating a special occasion!
An expert bartender guides guests through the art of crafting a well-balanced, shaken cocktail. Discover flavor balance and technique, giving you the tools to shake up a wide range of classic cocktails, from a whiskey sour to a lemon drop to a margarita.
- Guests provide their own ingredients with a simple ingredients list sent in advance
- Learn mixology techniques while crafting a citrus-forward, shaken cocktail
- Join others from around the world in an intimate, 20 guest maximum experience
for date night, a relaxing Saturday afternoon, making new connections AND MORE!
MEET THE MIXOLOGISTS
We work with award-winning mixologists across the country, including Beverage Directors, Speedrack Competitors, and Most Imaginative Bartender Finalists. Here’s a small sampling to give you a taste of our first-class partners.
- Finalist at Tales of the Cocktail FOR Most Imaginative Bartender
- Judge for Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards
- CREATIVE FORCE BEHIND SF CRAFT COCKTAIL SCENE
- Finalist IN SPEEDRACK NATIONAL COMPETITION
- DEVELOPED SHAKER & SPOON’S BEST SELLING ’19 COCKTAIL
- craft beverage program consultant
- BEVERAGE DIRECTOR FOR AIX AND TIN TIN
- 2 Stars from atlanta magazine
- The Venue Report’s hottest new restaurant
SUBMIT AN INQUIRY
For Those Asking, Quarantine-Approved Dates
WHY BOOK A VIRTUAL MIXOLOGIST EXPERIENCE WITH AVITAL
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
OVER 1000 VIRTUAL GUESTS SERVED (AND COUNTING)
Avital Tours has spent that last 9 years designing award-winning culinary experiences. We’re now bringing that expertise to the digital world with our virtual culinary experiences. We’ve served over 1000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food. Come Eat with Us!
VIRTUAL MIXOLOGIST UPGRADES
Book a virtual mixologist experience and add on ingredients or a take-home gift delivered to each participant.
WE CAN ACCOMMODATE ANY SIZE GROUP BUT PREFER TO Keep it intimate. Groups of 10-30 guests make for a great experience.
Fewer Than 10: If you have fewer than 10 guests, you can still book a private event but must purchase 10 guest tickets.
More Than 30: For groups over 30 guests we prefer to add additional hosts and make use of break-out rooms so all guests have a chance to interact.
We offer private virtual mixology events Monday-Friday with start times 9am EST-9pm PST. Please submit an inquiry or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your session.
We ship to all 50 states! We cannot ship alcohol to Alaska, Hawaii, or Utah.
14 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries. Rush shipping available with 7 business day lead time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many drinks do we make?
Delivery boxes include ingredients for 1 specific cocktail, enough for two of that drink (great to share!)
What if I don't have a cocktail shaker or tools?
No problem! We’ll send you a prep sheet in advance that notes common substitute tools. A jar with lid is a great substitute shaker, measuring spoons will sub for a jigger, etc.
When do you need our addresses?
Addresses must be submitted at least 14 businesses days in advance to ensure pre-event delivery of your ingredients. Rush options available, ask for details.
What if we don't upgrade to delivery?
No problem! You’ll learn the techniques behind balancing flavours and crafting a unique drink from what you’ve got. We’ll send you a prep list in advance of simple ingredients to have on-hand to make a great shaken cocktail. If you’ve got sugar, citrus, and a spirit you’ll do great!