VIRTUAL COOKING CLASSES FOR GROUPS
Our virtual cooking classes for groups feature expert chefs as they lead you through a special recipe with amazing stories along the way. Cook along with Michelin-Starred Chefs, Cookbook Authors, and James Beard Finalists as you get an exclusive peek inside their home kitchens. Ask questions and engage with the chef or other guests.
Submit Your Private Event Inquiry
Pricing Instantly Available Upon Submission
MEET THE CHEFS
We work with award-winning chefs across the country, including Michelin-Starred Chefs, Cookbook Authors, and James Beard Finalists.
Here’s a small sampling to give you a taste of our first-class partners.
- 2-Stars from The New York Times
- Forbes 30Under30
- James Beard Finalist
- AUTHOR OF The New Spanish cookbook
- Chef at El Techo de Lolinda, Flores, and Lolinda
- cooked at 3-star Michelin Restaurant
- Pan-Latin STYLE infused with Californian flare
- OWNER OF FAMED RESTAURANT TACOLICIOUS
- NATIONAL MAGAZINE CONTRIBUTOR
- AUTHOR OF TACOLICIOUS Cookbook
- Jonathan Gold’s Los Angeles Times 101 Best List
- Zagat Los Angeles 30Under30
- James Beard Semi-Finalist Rising Star Chef of the Year
- One Star Michelin Guide
- Best New Restaurants FROM Esquire magazine
- 3.5 Stars FROM San Francisco Chronicle
- Top 100 Restaurants FROM San Francisco Chronicle
- HONORED WITH the Diplome de Honour Academi Culinarie du France
- winner of Mexico’s Bocuse d’Or
- first place in the Gastronomic Contest Cessa
SUBMIT AN INQUIRY
For Those Asking, Quarantine-Approved Dates
WHY BOOK VIRTUAL COOKING CLASSES FOR GROUPS
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
OVER 1000 VIRTUAL GUESTS SERVED (AND COUNTING)
Avital Tours has spent that last 9 years designing award-winning culinary experiences. We’re now bringing that expertise to the digital world with our virtual cooking classes for groups. We’ve served over 1000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food. Come Eat with Us!
WE CAN ACCOMMODATE ANY SIZE GROUP BUT PREFER TO Keep it intimate. Groups of 10-30 guests make for a great experience.
Fewer Than 10: If you have fewer than 10 guests, you can still book a private event but must purchase 10 guest tickets.
More Than 30: For groups over 30 guests we prefer to add additional hosts and make use of break-out rooms so all guests have a chance to interact.
We offer private virtual cooking classes for groups Monday-Friday with start times 9am-6pm. Please submit an inquiry or email email@example.com to schedule your session.
We ship to all 50 states! We cannot ship alcohol to Alaska, Hawaii, or Utah.
14 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries. Rush shipping available with 7 business day lead time.