Our live, interactive cooking experiences feature award-winning chefs as they lead guests through a special recipe with amazing culinary tips and stories along the way. Cook along in real-time, ask questions, and connect! Plus get an exclusive peek inside chefs’ home kitchens.
submit your private experience inquiry below
Pricing Instantly Available Upon Submission
CHOOSE YOUR CHEFINAR EXPERIENCE
Custom curated experiences for your private group. Choose with or without ingredient delivery, both lead by an expert chef and dedicated host. Perfect for entertaining clients, team building, or celebrating a special occasion.
BRING YOUR OWN INGREDIENTS
Gather your own ingredients from our simple ingredient list sent in advance. Follow along with the expert chef as they guide you through the recipe with culinary tips and stories along the way.
ADD INGREDIENT DELIVERY
Elevate this cooking experience with ingredients delivered right to guests’ doors. Cook along with the chef as they craft one of their signature recipes. Learn industry tips, enjoy exciting stories, and deepen your connection as you craft a delicious dish.
SUBMIT AN INQUIRY
- All recipe ingredients, excluding pantry staples, are included in delivery
- Run Time: 90 Minutes
- Availability: Monday-Sunday with start times 9am EST to 9pm PST
- Group Size: We can accommodate any group size. Chefinar experiences have a 12 person minimum. For large group options, see Virtual Conference Experiences
- We ship to all 50 states!
- 10 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries
- If adding drinks to your experience, we cannot ship alcohol to Alaska, Hawaii, or Utah
For Those Asking, Quarantine-Approved Dates
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
WHY BOOK A VIRTUAL CHEFINAR WITH AVITAL
MEET THE CHEFS
We work with award-winning chefs across the country, including Michelin-Starred Chefs, Cookbook Authors, and James Beard Finalists.
Here’s a small sampling to give you a taste of our first-class partners.
- 2-Stars from The New York Times
- Forbes 30Under30
- James Beard Finalist
- AUTHOR OF The New Spanish cookbook
- Chef at El Techo de Lolinda, Flores, and Lolinda
- cooked at 3-star Michelin Restaurant
- Pan-Latin STYLE infused with Californian flare
- OWNER OF FAMED RESTAURANT TACOLICIOUS
- NATIONAL MAGAZINE CONTRIBUTOR
- AUTHOR OF TACOLICIOUS Cookbook
- Jonathan Gold’s Los Angeles Times 101 Best List
- Zagat Los Angeles 30Under30
- James Beard Semi-Finalist Rising Star Chef of the Year
- One Star Michelin Guide
- Best New Restaurants FROM Esquire magazine
- 3.5 Stars FROM San Francisco Chronicle
- Top 100 Restaurants FROM San Francisco Chronicle
- HONORED WITH the Diplome de Honour Academi Culinarie du France
- winner of Mexico’s Bocuse d’Or
- first place in the Gastronomic Contest Cessa
VIRTUAL CHEFINAR UPGRADES
BRANDED CUTTING BOARD
BRANDED BAMBOO CUTTING BOARDS
- Engrave these bamboo cutting boards with your company logo (or your client’s logo for a special surprise!)
- Price includes custom engraving
- Minimum of 24 boards per order
ADD DRINKS TO EXPERIENCE
MAKE A NIGHT OF IT!
- Add a craft cocktail kit to your Chefinar experience
- Ingredients delivered right to your door
- Does not include mixology class
STRENGTHEN COLLEAGUE RELATIONSHIPS
- Activities (2-3) throughout your culinary experience
- Great for teams of all sizes
- Upgrade any experience
- Hone quick-thinking skills & broaden perspectives
ADD EXTRA TIME
Integrate your content seamlessly
- Great for sales and product presentations
- Seamlessly transition into group happy hour hangout
- Perfect for celebrating an occasion with your special presentation
OVER 3500 VIRTUAL GUESTS SERVED (AND COUNTING)
Avital Tours has spent that last 9 years designing award-winning events. We’ve now brought that expertise to the digital world with our virtual culinary experiences. We’ve served over 3500 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!). Come Eat with Us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Chefinar a full meal?
No. Each Chef presents 1 featured recipe selected to be versatile in your kitchen and easy to incorporate with many different meals your family might enjoy. For example, a side or a sauce which works with lots of meals. Portions are enough to share for 2.
When do you need our addresses?
Addresses must be submitted at least 14 businesses days in advance to ensure pre-event delivery of your ingredients.
What if we don't upgrade to delivery?
Totally fine! We’ll send you an ingredients list in advance if you’d like to still cook along with Chef, or you can simply watch and learn and ask questions as you soak in the stories and techniques.
Can we choose the recipe?
Each chef selects their own recipe to share that’s special to them, as well as be approachable and versatile.