YOUR INTERACTIVE FOOD ART TASTINGS
- Found Art: Pop chocolate balloons and they’ll turn into something new
- Abstract Expressionism: Drip donut glaze as you channel your inner Jackson Pollock to create your own donut masterpiece
- Dada: Is it poop or isn’t it poop? Be careful what you eat.
- Minimalism: What happens when food is stripped down to its most minimal nutritional components? Taste it for yourself.
- Pop Art: Create your own cocktail stencils and drink them
- Hosted at
- Thursday evening, January 18th from 7pm-9pm
- All food and drink from interactive exhibits
- Advance tickets are required. Purchase tickets here.
Come experience San Francisco’s culinary renaissance with your own hands! You Art What you Eat…