UNION SQUARE COCKTAIL TOUR
Go behind-the-scenes on a San Francisco craft cocktail tour to meet bar owners, bartenders, and industry experts for a unique cocktail experience at three Union Square cocktail havens. Drink delicious, well-balanced libations from the nation’s top mixologists. Learn about San Francisco’s integral role in the revival of the cocktail culture, as well as the origins and back-stories of the spirits in the cocktails. What a delicious way to be a cocktail insider. Cheers!
Your Progressive Cocktail Experience
Our craft cocktail tour visits 3 bars – each with a unique cocktail and story to showcase, with a sprinkling of bar history and stories in between.
Our Union Square Cocktail Tour focuses on quality over quantity. This is not a tour for you to get drunk, but for you to savor the cocktails and learn about the ingredients that combine for a delicious tasting beverage.
The ghost haunted Vanishing Lady Gin-based cocktail at 1930s Post Prohibition art deco themed bar. Taste Creme de Mure and see how it influences the final cocktail.
Stirred Deux Pommes cocktail with Pommeau de Normandie side taste. Enjoy the apples with bruleed sugar garnish as you’re enjoying the apple pie scent (seasonal Fall cocktail)
Taste Autumn with this maple infused Parting Glass at Bourbon & Branch’s sister trendsetting bar with barrel aged spirit program. Sip a barrel-aged Whiskey on the side
Spicy Tequila-based Poquito Picante cocktail at charming historic speakeasy. Taste Aperol on the side and understand its many uses
* Stops and tastings are subject to change based on availability. We can accommodate most dietary restrictions with advance notice.
Just the facts
- Meet bar managers, bar owners and master mixologists!
- Available for private tours only by request
- Tour guests must be 21+ and bring a valid ID
- Flat route, approximately 1/2 of a mile
- Meeting location is in Downtown Union Square, San Francisco
- Private groups of up to 90+ people. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide
- Advance Tickets are required
Why Avital Tours?
Wondering what makes the Avital Union Square Cocktail Tour different from all other tours? Check out our About Us page for the answer!
We live and breathe by our Core Values:
- Breathe Curiosity
- Create Community
- Embrace Quirky
- Seize Ownership
- Communicate Compassion
- Build AWESOME Experiences
What's Our Value?
- Our fun and knowledgeable guides
- Curation of the experience, relationships with high quality restaurants, and dish choice. We drink all of the bad cocktails so you don’t have too – sigh, hard job
- Stories of the bar owners, chefs and neighborhood
- Facilitating interactions with the community
- Seamless logistics (tables are reserved, guests are seated and cocktails arrives quickly)