The Bayview is an up-and-coming neighborhood home to many of San Francisco's most interesting urban distilleries and breweries. Join our spirits expert and resident bartender for our Bayview Distillery tour in a vintage VW bus visiting 3 different types of distilleries and breweries featuring whiskey, sake and mead. Go behind-the-scenes to learn about each unique distillation process for a tour and tasting. Come drink with us!
3.5 hours 3 Distilleries $135 pp
- Meet the distillers and hear their stories. Go behind-the-scenes for a distillery and brewery tour and tasting of 3 unique beverages – sake, whiskey, and honey mead.
- Our spirits expert will tell stories about Bayview as a home for distilleries and breweries.
- Tours Available:
- Saturday January 20th from 1pm-4:30pm
- Saturday, January 27th from 1pm-4:30pm
- Transportation will be provided in a vintage VW bus
- Pickup will be in the Mission District – take a lyft or uber or BART to the Mission District so you won’t have to drive afterwards.
- Intimate tour groups limited to 14 people
- This is a social dining experience. We feel the best dining experiences are the ones in which we’re seated around tables sharing food, drink and stories with others. Therefore, we have a 6-person minimum for this special experience. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date, or offer a refund.
- Don’t see the date or time you want? Want to upgrade to a private tour? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gratuities are included in this ticket price – thanks for supporting your guide!
- Advance Tickets are required
Possible Tastings (Each tour includes 3 flights at 3 different Distilleries/Breweries!)
Enjoy a sake flight and behind-the-scenes tour from San Francisco’s first sake brewery (Sequoia Sake)
Tour cult favorite whiskey distillery and taste a whiskey flight at a SF’s only whiskey distillery in San Francisco (Seven Stills Distillery)
Indulge your sweet tooth with honey mead – learn how its made and taste a mead flight at Bayview favorite. (San Francisco Mead Company)
One of our core values at Avital is Breathe Curiosity. We enjoy introducing you to new foods and old favorites in new ways. We very much encourage guests to be adventurous and try something new – we’ve even had an 80-year old man try his first oyster with us! Thus, while we love the diverse ways our guests choose to eat, we can accommodate the following restrictions.
- Pregnant Guests
- No Pork
- No Seafood
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, seafood, spicy food and pork.
Why Avital Tours?
Wondering what makes the Avital Bayview Distillery Tour different from all other tours? Check out our About Us page for the answer!