Build a stronger workplace with these San Francisco team building events your staff will love. In need of some ideas? We’ve listed our favorites below.
If You Have A Few Hours:
- Take a food tour. Get to know your team while spending three hours dining at four restaurants. You’ll learn about a new neighborhood (North Beach, The Mission, Tendernob, or Union Square), new restaurants, and each other with the help of an expert guide.
- Do an extreme scavenger hunt-type game. Bay Area companies like The Go Game and Mr. Treasure Hunt can customize competitions for your company. You’ll race through the city for clues, and can even include personalized trivia and challenges for your team.
- Visit the Pacific Leadership Institutes (PLI) Adventure Challenge Course and push your team’s physical and mental limits. Your team won’t have to travel far (Fort Miley near Golden Gate Park) to work on confidence, trust, cooperation and leadership skills. You’ll get to cheer each other on as you move across the course while suspended in the air.
- Learn to improvise. Take a class at BATS Improv who will help customize a class that will bring your team together. Expect lots of groupthink, fun, creativity, and laughs.
- Head to the museum. Museum Hack is a company that customizes museum tours with a twist. Your experience will be filled with humor, hidden gems, and scavenger hunts. Enjoy the DeYoung museum in a whole new way and spend some time hanging out in Golden Gate Park.
If You Have A Day:
- Head to wine country for something a little different than a wine tasting. In Sonoma, your team can take a safari while tasting brews or vino. (Yes, there are real animals from antelopes to zebras.) You can also add dinner for the Twilight Safari Dining Adventure or see cheetahs up close with the Cheetahs and Chardonnay package.
- Go rafting. The American River Recreation has rafting trips on the South Fork, Middle Fork, and North Fork of the American River past Sacremento. In the summer months, it’s a great way to stay cool and work on those communication skills while literally keeping each other afloat.
If You Have A Few Days:
- Create a company summer camp. The folks at Custom Camps will create an overnight or multi-day camping retreat that is personalized for your team. You can participate in classic camp activities like boating and crafts, plan competitive aspects like relay races, and host a happy hour around a campfire.
- Head to Tahoe. Adventure Associates will plan a GeoTrek for your team in which you’ll use GPS, maps, and clues to make your way around the trails of South Lake Tahoe or the North Shore. You’ll compete in small teams against co-workers to find hidden caches. Once you’re done, celebrate over drinks in a beautiful Tahoe cabin or hotel.
Join Avital Tours us for San Francisco team building events your staff will love. Whether your group size is as small as 8 people or as large as 350 people, we have a culinary experience for you! Please send us an email to email@example.com to inquire about culinary hands-on corporate team building activities