Let’s Get Shaking
Welcome to your virtual mixology experience!
We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your Featured Cocktail experience by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
1. PREPARE YOUR SUPPLIES
- Cocktail Shaker – If you do not have a shaker, then a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid will work!
- Measurement Tools – A jigger or shot glass but you can also use a tablespoon (2 tablespoons = 1oz)
- Citrus Juicer – Optional
- Ice – At least 4 cups of ice per cocktail
- 1 plastic ziploc bag or Lewis Bag
- Muddler, mallet, rolling pin, hammer, or other heavy tool – Used to crush ice
- Egg White – Optional to add a twist on your cocktail (we highly recommend!)
- Your Favorite Glassware – This could be an elegant martini glass, a sturdy tumbler, or a mug from your grandma
2. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOUR INGREDIENTS
If they haven’t already, your ingredients will arrive soon. When they do, no need to refrigerate but please keep them safe (i.e. away from thirsty partners!)
Don’t drink alcohol? No problem. Swap out the liquor with ginger beer or tonic water (not included in the ingredient delivery).
For those who did not opt for ingredient delivery, here’s the list of ingredients to prep.
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- 0.5 oz blackberry syrup (recipe below)
- Garnish: dehydrated lemon wheel (optional)
2 cups blackberries
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
Combine 2 cups blackberries, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup water in a saucepan. Boil and mash berries. Let cool and put through a fine-mesh strainer. Let cool completely before using.
3. DOWNLOAD ZOOM
Please download the Zoom app on your desktop (not your phone). This will ensure a quality experience for you!
YOU’RE ALL SET!
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EXPERIENCE WE’LL SEND THE EVENT LINK TO YOUR INBOX.