It’s Time For Some
WELCOME TO YOUR
VIRTUAL HOLIDAY PARTY
You will be receiving two boxes in the mail leading up to your event:
1) Your Culinary Box from Avital: Virtual
2) Your Cocktail Box from Cocktail Courier
We invite you to prepare your kitchen so you can cook and craft alongside the experts. Tools and ingredients to prep for all 3 holiday rooms are below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask. We can’t wait to host you!
Please REFRIGERATE YOUR CITRUS! You’re the zest!
The Appetizer Room
Please prepare the following tools for your warm marinated olives appetizer recipe:
- Knife & Cutting Board: To slice the garlic
- Peeler: To peel the lemon, but you could also use a knife
- Strainer or Colander: To drain the olives
- Small Pot or Pan: To cook on the stovetop
- Wood or Slotted Spoon: For stirring and spooning 🙂
- Bowl for Serving
- And, of course, the ingredients provided in your Culinary Box!
- To see the full list of ingredients, click here.
The Flavor Tripping Room
Please prepare the following for your interactive flavor experiences:
- Knife & Cutting Board: To cut the citrus
- And the flavor tripping items provided in your Culinary Box, including:
- Miracle Berries
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
The Cocktail Room
Preparation for the cocktail room varies by your cocktail selection. Click On your cocktail below to view prep instructions:
STEP 3. PREPARE YOUR PLATFORM
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO PLATFORM, SUCH AS ZOOM or google meet, DOWNLOADED FOR YOUR EVENT.
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR pARTY WE’LL SEND THE EVENT LINK TO YOUR INBOX. In the meantime, CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL ETIQUETTE TIPs or holiday games.
(Yeah, we’d choose the games too.)
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
Amplify your experience with these FESTIVE activities!
Make a holiday pregame cocktail – A light refreshment to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.
Tune in – Set the mood with some Avital: Holiday Tunes.
Joke around – Check out some of these hilarious holiday jokes to keep spirits bright!
Head to the bar! – Transport yourself to Bar Avital with this downloadable Zoom background.