Let’s Prepare For Your Experience
Welcome! We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your Pride Parade Experience by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
PLEASE REFRIGERATE YOUR CITRUS! YOU’RE THE ZEST!
Step 1. Prepare Your Tools
For the Strawberry Mint Mojito
- Cocktail Shaker: Or you can use a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid
- Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
- Knife & Cutting Board: To cut your citrus
- Muddler: A wooden spoon is a great substitute!
- Glassware: We recommend a Collins Glass for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
- Julep Strainer (Optional): Or you can use a fine-mesh strainer or colander
- Citrus Juicer (Optional)
For the Summer snacks
- 3 Small Bowls: For the mustards
- 1 Medium Bowl: For the popcorn
STEP 2. PREPARE YOUR SNACKS
Your Summer Snacks Box: Pride Edition will be arriving soon! Keep the contents safe (i.e. away from hungry teenagers!) We’ll enjoy these festive snacks together during the experience.
FOR GUESTS PROVIDING THEIR OWN INGREDIENTS, HERE’S WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Trois Petit Cochons Moutard a L’ancienne
- Vintner’s Kitchen Stout Beer Mustard
- Paradigm Garlic Dill Mustard
- East Store Specialty Foods Pretzel Sticks
- Peter’s Popcorn
- Smoked Olive Oil
- BBQ Spice Blend (paprika, ancho chili, salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cocoa powder, and coriander)
- Candy Club Cotton Candy Taffy
- Edible Glitter
- Pride-Themed Drink Straws
Cocktail Kits shipped to Alabama, ARKANSAS, Idaho, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, TENNESSEE, and Utah do not contain alcohol.
We recommend bringing rum for your cocktail or use your spirit of choice!
Step 3. Prepare Your Cocktail Ingredients
For guests receiving ingredient delivery in advance, your Cocktail Kit will be arriving from Cocktail Courier via FedEx or UPS. You must sign for your package and you may be asked for an ID to verify you’re over 21.
In addition to the ingredients in your kit, also prepare:
- Ice: At least 4 cups
For guests providing their own ingredients, here’s an ingredient list:
- 1.5 oz Rum*
- 0.5 oz Strawberry Puree
- 0.5 oz Mint Syrup
- 1 Lime
- 3 oz Soda Water
- Garnish: Dehydrated Strawberry
*Soda water replaces the spirit in non-alcoholic boxes
Step 4. Prepare Your Platform
Please ENsure you have the correct VIDeO platform, SUCH AS ZOOM, downloaded for your event.
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EXPERIENCE WE’LL SEND THE EVENT LINK TO YOUR INBOX. In the meantime, CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL ETIQUETTE TIPs or bar games.
(Yeah, we’d choose the bar games too.)
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
Amplify your experience with these extracurricular activities!
Make a pregame cocktail to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.
See what your virtual happy hour cocktail says about you!
One last thing!
Kickstart your cocktail fun with the Avital: Cocktail Guide. Featuring recipes, history, trivia, glassware highlights, and more.