Let’s Get Shaking!
We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your Fuchsia Finance Custom Cocktail experience on This Date and Time by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
1. PREPARE YOUR TOOLS
- Cocktail Shaker: If you do not have a shaker, then a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid will work!
- Measurement Tools: A jigger or shot glass but you can also use a tablespoon (2 tablespoons = 1oz)
- Citrus Juicer: Optional
- Peeler: For garnish! A knife works great too
- Your Favorite Glassware: This could be an elegant martini glass, a sturdy tumbler, or a mug from your grandma
2. Gather Ingredients for Your Fuchsia Finance Fizz Custom Cocktail
- Tequila: Tequila is recommended but you can substitute with vodka, gin, whiskey, or rum – it’s your choice!
- Citrus: 2 limes
- Sweetener: Simple syrup (this video shows you how to make your own), agave, or sugar
- Chambord: Or other raspberry liqueur
- Ice: At least 2 cups per cocktail
YOU’RE ALL SET!
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EXPERIENCE WE’LL SEND THE EVENT LINK TO YOUR INBOX. In the meantime, CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL ETIQUETTE TIPs or bar games.
(Yeah, we’d choose the bar games too.)
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
Amplify your experience with these extracurricular activities!
Head to the bar! – Transport yourself to Bar Avital with this downloadable Zoom background.
Make a pregame cocktail – A light refreshment to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.