Let’s Get Shaking!
WELCOME TO YOUR
VIRTUAL MIXOLOGIST EXPERIENCE
We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your SoFi Cocktail experience on June 24 by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
1. MEET YOUR MIXOLOGIST
One of San Francisco’s most well-known and well-loved bartenders. Christian, a.k.a Suzu, was born in the Bay Area but spent his early years in Tokyo. His Japanese heritage inspires his cocktails to tell a story. He has been the opening bar manager and creative cocktail force at many SF craft cocktail institutions and new hotspots – creating recipes for bars such as 15 Romolo, Tradition, Benjamin Cooper, Bon Voyage, and most recently, Elda.
- Finalist at Tales of the Cocktail For Most Imaginative Bartender
- Judge for Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards
- WINNER OF 5 NATIONAL MARGARITA COMPETITIONS
2. PREPARE YOUR TOOLS
- Cocktail Shaker: If you do not have a shaker, then a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid will work!
- Measurement Tools: A jigger or shot glass but you can also use a tablespoon (2 tablespoons = 1oz)
- Citrus Juicer: Optional
- Peeler: For garnish! A knife works great too
- Your Favorite Glassware: This could be an elegant martini glass, a sturdy tumbler, or a mug from your grandma
3. Gather Your Ingredients
- Spirit: Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Mezcal, Whiskey, Rum – it’s your choice!
- Citrus: Lime juice, lemon juice, or grapefruit juice. Best to have 2oz of juice per drink ready, which is the equivalent of about 2 whole juiced lemons
- Sweetener: Simple syrup (this video shows you how to make your own), agave, maple syrup, honey or sugar
- Egg: With the white separated from the yolk
- Ice: At least 2 cups per cocktail
- Bitters: Peychauds, Angostura, and more
- Carbonated Beverage: If you don’t want to drink alcohol, tonic water, soda water, or ginger beer work well here
- Garnish: Orange, herbs, edible flower, tiki umbrella!
4. DOWNLOAD ZOOM
Please download the Zoom app on your desktop (not your phone). This will ensure a quality experience for you!
YOU’RE ALL SET!
BELOW IS THE ZOOM LINK FOR YOUR EVENT. WE’LL ALSO SEND IT TO YOUR INBOx. SEE YOU SOON, SOFI!
Click Here to Join Your Event on Zoom
Wednesday, June 24th, 5PM PDT/8PM EDT