Frijoles Con Chochoyotes
LET’S PREPARE FOR YOUR CHEFINAR EXPERIENCE
Welcome! We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your Frijoles Con Chochoyotes Experience by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
PLEASE REFRIGERATE PERISHABLES UPON ARRIVAL
Step 1. PREPARE YOUR TOOLS
- Medium Stockpot: To cook the dish
- Small Stockpot: To build the flavor base
- Small Bowl: To save bean liquid
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Wooden Spoon
- Large Bowl: To mix the dough
Step 2. PREPARE YOUR INGREDIENTS
FOR GUESTS RECEIVING INGREDIENT DELIVERY IN ADVANCE, PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOUR PACKAGE. In addition to the ingredients in your delivery, please prepare these pantry staples:
- Olive Oil
FOR GUESTS PROVIDING THEIR OWN INGREDIENTS, HERE IS THE full ingredient LIST:
- 2 Cans Pinto Beans, 15.5oz size (included in ingredient box)
- 1 Onion (included in ingredient box)
- 1 Head Garlic (included in ingredient box)
- 1 Chile Ancho (included in ingredient box)
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste (included in ingredient box)
- 3 Cups Water or Broth of Choice (included in ingredient box)
- 1 Cup Corn Masa, Dried (included in ingredient box)
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
STEP 3. PREPARE YOUR PLATFORM
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO PLATFORM, SUCH AS ZOOM, DOWNLOADED FOR YOUR EVENT.
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EXPERIENCE WE’LL SEND THE EVENT LINK TO YOUR INBOX. In the meantime, CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL ETIQUETTE TIPs or KITCHEN games.
(Yeah, we’d choose the games too.)
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible.
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like sizzling pans!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
Amplify your experience with these extracurricular activities!
Pour yourself a glass of wine – Sometimes cooking is more fun with light refreshment in hand. Pair it perfectly to your dish with this helpful chart.