Want to experience Alcatraz while in San Francisco? Learn about Alcatraz’s famous inmates on this island prison. Take the ferry from Pier 33 and spend a few hours wandering through the prison cells and learning about Al Capone, The Birdman, and “Machine Gun” Kelly.
- Alcatraz packages are only available with 4 days or more advance notice. Please call (415) 355-4044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your package
- Your Alcatraz ticket is for a morning departure (9:10am-noon, possible) and our North Beach Food Tour departs at 3pm. You should take the 2:15pm ferry back from Alcatraz to arrive in time for your food tour
- Retail price of a ticket to Alcatraz is $39.90. The combo package is $165.
- Package includes Tour guide gratuity
Meeting location for Morning Departure for Alcatraz: Pier 33 at Alcatraz Landing
Meeting location for North Beach culinary tour: 1630 Stockton Street
How to pick up your Alcatraz Tickets
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure for ticket pick up at Pier 33 at Alcatraz Landing. Your tickets will be at Group Services and Tour Operator pick up window. Please have your valid photo ID for ticket pick up.
- Once on the island, its a self guided tour (tour operators are not allowed on the island), and you may take any boat back, but we suggest taking the 2:15pm ferry departure to make an on time arrival for your 3pm North Beach Food tour.
- The meeting location of your 3pm North Beach Food Tour is at 1630 Stockton Street in front of the Italian Athletic Club.
- It is a 15 minute walk between Pier 33 and the tour meeting location in North Beach. Please arrive 10 minutes early for your food tour at it will start promptly at 3pm.
-For parking near Alcatraz:
-Alcatraz tips and tricks:
-Public Transportation to Alcatraz:
WHY AVITAL TOURS?
Wondering what makes the Avital North Beach Food Tour and Alcatraz ticket different from all other tours? Check out our About Us page for the answer!