We are a passionate team of foodies who love telling stories of our beloved San Francisco. If you are a kindred spirit, we would love to hear from you.
Want to Join Our Team?
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Passion for artisan cuisine? Do you want to be inspired daily by changing the way people experience food?
Avital Food Tours specializes in private and corporate food tours, so we are hiring an outbound sales associate to help grow that part of the business in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
We are looking for that special someone who loves hospitality and customer service – and well of course, food. You are a personable yet ambitious individual who loves to take charge and “no” means an invitation to a fun and quirky culinary conversation.
This is a start-up atmosphere, so flexibility and multi-tasking ability, as well as, being detail oriented and extremely organized, will be your key to success in this dynamic role. This is a chance to get in on the ground-floor of an innovative and successful company that is growing quickly… which is why we need you!
This is a part time sales position to begin with room for growth. You can work remotely as long as you’re willing to work with our clients in the Pacific Standard Time zone.
To apply, please fill out our application here: https://goo.gl/forms/mQyXycQvX1lGNLUw1
Come join us! We look forward to meeting you!
Keywords: Catering Sales, Hotel sales, wine sales, culinary sales, wholesale sales, wedding sales, wedding catering, SF, LA, Business Development, work from home
TASKS AT HAND
- Prospecting for new business leads via already proven methods
- Create and maintain relationships with referring companies/people
- Reporting sales metrics and analytics
- Managing all outbound communications though both phone and email
- Able to develop creative solutions for driving customer acquisition and adoption
- Be process oriented and detail oriented – use CRM and Project Management software effectively
- Planning and executing sales strategies. You’ll be managing your own accounts, and you’ll be expected to be an entrepreneur in your role by concepting and executing new experiments to drive sales
- Excited to spread the word about Avital Tours with a positive attitude
Culinary Tour Guide
Foodies are our jam!
What if we told you we’d love to reward/pay you for your passion for food?
Avital Tours is looking for food lovers to become part of our incredible team of culinary guides – quirky individuals who love talking about food almost as much as they enjoy eating it, and who are great at storytelling!
With us you’d be the host of one of the best culinary experiences in San Francisco. Yes, you’d guide our guests through a flavorful journey made of scrumptious dishes and delightful stories! Imagine hosting your ideal dinner party or cocktail party. (You must love meeting new people, sharing stories, hosting experiences, taking charge, and eating out & calling it “research!)
Intrigued? Wondering if you fit our bill? Let’s see:
- You have a passion for food (i.e. chef’s tables is one of your favorite Netflix series)
- You have a saving account exclusively for eating out
- You think the best way to explore a new culture or a new city is through food
- You love telling stories, and your friends can’t get enough of them
- You’ve been named by your friends “host of the year” or “hostess with the mostest”
To give you a better idea of who we are, here are our core values:
- Breathe Curiosity
- Create Community
- Seize Ownership
- Embrace Quirky
- Build Awesome Experiences
This is a part time, flexible employee position perfect for someone with other work/pursuits. Set your availability and work when you want!
Pay is hourly (4 hours/ tour shift) plus guest tips, for a total of $25-40 per hour. You should be comfortable with mobile technology and ideally have a smartphone. You should also be able to stand for long periods of time and walk distances and hills easily. Our ideal teammate is able to work independently and solve problems on their own as well as having a positive, team attitude. Consistent timeliness and the ability to manage a flexible schedule are key
And those foodie habits of yours? We’ll reward them! Each month you’ll earn dining points. Yes! Want to explore new restaurants? We’ll treat you!
We also love discovering new food venues as a team, so get ready for scrumptious team-building outings!
Our culinary experiences take place 7 days a week, with start times between 11am and 6pm.
Please click here to apply: http://goo.gl/forms/EODWjJr8f1