Water Is The New Wine
Let’s Prepare For Your Virtual Water Tasting
Welcome! We’re so excited to host you! To ensure an awesome experience, please prepare for your Virtual Water Tasting by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
Please Refrigerate Your Charcuterie
Step 1. Prepare Your Bottles
- Take your bottles from the Water Tasting Kit that was delivered to you.
- Unwrap packaging from each bottle, but leave them closed until the experience.
- The sparkling waters will arrive with a sealed, taped top. To open these bottles, we recommend using a wine key (the one with the small blade!)
- Note: Water should not be refrigerated.
Step 2. Prepare Your Glasses
- 6 Wine Glasses: If you don’t have 6 wine glasses, any fancy glass will do!
- Fill one glass with your own tap water.
- Arrange your wine glasses on a table in front of you like below.
- 1 Glass or Cup: To use as a spit bucket during the experience.
Step 3. Prepare Your Other Items
Have these items that are in your Water Tasting Kit out and ready to use/eat!
- Water Testing Strip
- Chocolate Bar
Step 4. Prepare Your Platform
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO PLATFORM, SUCH AS ZOOM, DOWNLOADED FOR YOUR EVENT.
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
The day before your experience we’ll send the event link to your inbox. In the meantime, check out our Virtual Etiquette Tips or take a Water Break!
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible.
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like sizzling pans!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
AMPLIFY YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THESE EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES!
Set the mood with this soothing water sounds playlist.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! – Once the experience is over, here are some cool ways to reuse your glass water bottles.
Browse these beautiful water infusion recipes!