Sips + Snacks
Let’s Prepare For Your Super Bowl Experience
Welcome! We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your Super Bowl Sips + Snacks Experience by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
Step 1. Prepare Your Tools
FOR THE sips
- Mixing Beaker: Or you can use a pint glass or glass measuring cup
- Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
- Bar Spoon or Chopstick
- Knife or Vegetable Peeler
- 2 Glasses: We recommend 1 Rocks Glass and 1 Collins Glass for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
- Julep Strainer (Optional): Or you can use a fine-mesh strainer or colander
FOR THE snacks
- Knife & Cutting Board
- 2 Small Bowls: For the mustards
- 1 Medium Bowl: For the popcorn
Step 2. Prepare Your Cocktail Ingredients
For guests receiving ingredient delivery in advance, your kit will be arriving from Cocktail Courier. You must sign for your package and you may be asked for an ID to verify you’re over 21.
IN ADDITION TO THE INGREDIENTS IN YOUR KIT, ALL GUESTS PLEASE PREPARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ice: At least 4 cups
For guests providing their own ingredients, here’s what’s in the Cocktail Kit:
- 3 oz Whiskey
- 0.5 oz Spiced Cranberry Syrup (Recipe Here)
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- 2 oz Ginger Beer
- Garnish: Lemon Peel, Cloves
Step 3. Prepare Your Snacks
Your Snack Box will be arriving soon! Keep the contents safe (i.e. away from hungry teenagers!)
FOR GUESTS PROVIDING THEIR OWN INGREDIENTS, HERE’S WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 2 Gourmet Mustards
- Pretzel Sticks
- Smoked Olive Oil + BBQ Spice Blend
Step 4. Prepare Your Platform
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO PLATFORM, SUCH AS ZOOM, DOWNLOADED FOR YOUR EVENT.
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
You’re All Set!
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EXPERIENCE WE’LL SEND THE EVENT LINK TO YOUR INBOX. IN THE MEANTIME, CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL ETIQUETTE TIPS OR BAR GAMES.
(Yeah, we’d choose the bar games too.)
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
AMPLIFY YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THESE EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES!
Make a pregame cocktail to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.