You’re Making The
Sundried Tomato + Mushroom Risotto
Let’s Prepare For Your Virtual Cooking Class
Welcome! We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your Sundried Tomato + Mushroom Risotto Experience by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
PLEASE REFRIGERATE perishables upon arrival
Step 1. Prepare Your Tools
- Medium Bowl: To rehydrate mushrooms
- Fine Mesh Strainer, Cheesecloth, or Coffee Filter: For straining mushroom water
- 2 Medium-Sized Pots: One for warming stock, one for cooking risotto
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Step 2. Prepare Your Ingredients
For guests receiving ingredient delivery in advance, please keep an eye out for your package.
IN ADDITION TO THE INGREDIENTS IN YOUR Ingredient Box, please prepare these pantry staples:
- Olive Oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Butter (optional)
- White Wine (optional)
FOR GUESTS PROVIDING THEIR OWN INGREDIENTS, HERE IS THE FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
- 4 Tbsp Mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Shallot (included in ingredient box)
- 1 Cup Risotto Rice (included in ingredient box)
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 3 ½ Cups Vegetable Stock (included in ingredient box)
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese (included in ingredient box)
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Dry Mushrooms (included in ingredient box)
- 1/2 Cup Sundried Tomatoes (included in ingredient box)
- Salt + Pepper
Step 3. Prepare Your Platform
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO PLATFORM, SUCH AS ZOOM, DOWNLOADED FOR YOUR EVENT.
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
The day before your experience we’ll send the event link to your inbox. In the meantime, check out our Virtual Etiquette Tips or Kitchen Corner!
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
AMPLIFY YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THESE EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES!
Pour yourself a glass of wine – Sometimes cooking is more fun with light refreshment in hand. Pair it perfectly to your dish with this helpful chart.