You’re Making The Pomelo Paloma
Let’s Prepare For Your Virtual Mixologist Experience
Welcome! We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your Pomelo Paloma Experience by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
PLEASE REFRIGERATE YOUR CITRUS! YOU’RE THE ZEST!
Step 1. Prepare Your Tools
- Cocktail Shaker: Or you can use a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid
- Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
- Knife & Cutting Board: To cut your citrus
- Small Plate: To rim glass
- 2 Glasses: We recommend 1 Rocks Glass and 1 Collins Glass for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
- Julep Strainer (Optional): Or you can use a fine-mesh strainer or colander
- Citrus Juicer (Optional)
Step 2. Prepare Your Ingredients
For guests receiving ingredient delivery in advance, your kit will be arriving from Crafty Cocktail. When your kit arrives, please refrigerate your grapefruit and soda right away.
IN ADDITION TO THE INGREDIENTS IN YOUR KIT, ALL GUESTS PLEASE PREPARE THESE INGREDIENTS:
- Tequila: 2 oz per cocktail (we’ll make 2 cocktails)
- Ice: At least 4 cups
- Egg White: Highly recommended! We’ll use it for a fun cocktail variation
FOR GUESTS PROVIDING THEIR OWN INGREDIENTS, HERE IS THE FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
- 4 oz Tequila
- 1.75 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 1 oz Agave Syrup
- 3 oz Grapefruit Soda
- Garnish: Salted Pomelo Rinds
Step 3. Prepare Your Platform
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO PLATFORM, SUCH AS ZOOM, DOWNLOADED FOR YOUR EVENT.
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EXPERIENCE WE’LL SEND THE EVENT LINK TO YOUR INBOX. IN THE MEANTIME, CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL ETIQUETTE TIPS OR BAR GAMES.
(Yeah, we’d choose the bar games too.)
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
AMPLIFY YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THESE EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES!
Head to the bar! – Transport yourself to Bar Avital with this downloadable Zoom background.
Make a pregame cocktail – A light refreshment to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.