You’re Making The Cinnamon Spice Mule
Let’s Prepare For Your Virtual Mixologist Experience
Welcome! We’re so excited to host you! Please prepare for your Cinnamon Spice Mule Experience by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
PLEASE REFRIGERATE YOUR CITRUS! YOU’RE THE ZEST!
Step 1. Prepare Your Tools
- Cocktail Shaker: Or you can use a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid
- Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
- Knife & Cutting Board: To cut your citrus
- 2 Glasses: We recommend 2 Collins Glasses for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
- Julep Strainer (Optional): Or you can use a fine-mesh strainer or colander
- Citrus Juicer (Optional)
COCKTAIL KITS SHIPPED TO ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, IDAHO, MICHIGAN, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO, TENNESSEE, AND UTAH DO NOT CONTAIN ALCOHOL.
We recommend bringing vodka for your cocktail or use your spirit of choice!
Step 2. Prepare Your Ingredients
For guests receiving ingredient delivery in advance, your kit will be arriving from Cocktail Courier. You must sign for your package and you may be asked for an ID to verify you’re over 21.
IN ADDITION TO THE INGREDIENTS IN YOUR KIT, ALL GUESTS PLEASE PREPARE THESE INGREDIENTS:
- Ice: At least 4 cups
- Egg White: Highly recommended! We’ll use it for a fun cocktail variation
FOR GUESTS PROVIDING THEIR OWN INGREDIENTS, HERE IS THE FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
- 3 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Smoke and Spice Syrup (Recipe Below)
- 1.25 oz Lime Juice
- 3 oz Ginger Beer
- Garnish: Dehydrated Lime Wheel
Smoke & Spice Syrup
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ancho Chile Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Step 3. Prepare Your Platform
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO PLATFORM, SUCH AS ZOOM, DOWNLOADED FOR YOUR EVENT.
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EXPERIENCE WE’LL SEND THE EVENT LINK TO YOUR INBOX. IN THE MEANTIME, CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL ETIQUETTE TIPS OR BAR GAMES.
(Yeah, we’d choose the bar games too.)
Prepare your space – Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible
Mute yourself when not speaking – This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Be sure to come prepared – Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
Please come 10 minutes early – This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
AMPLIFY YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THESE EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES!
Head to the bar! – Transport yourself to Bar Avital with this downloadable Zoom background.
Make a pregame cocktail – A light refreshment to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.