Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn's trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour - known as one of the hottest culinary scenes in all of New York City. You'll get an exclusive peek at what makes the chefs cook amazingly flavorful dishes in addition to learning about its culinary history. Let’s eat and drink through this cultural neighborhood!
3 hours 4 courses $89+ per person
Your Culinary Experience
Our 4-course progressive prix-fixe dining experience visits 4 restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between.
Our Williamsburg Food Tour in Brooklyn, New York City focuses on quality over quantity. Like a great sushi meal, our goal is to have you sample the highest quality ingredients – small dishes with huge flavor. We strive to shift your perspective of dishes through its history and story of the person and the restaurant who made it.
Our value is:
- Our fun and knowledgeable guides
- Curation of the experience, high quality restaurants and tasting choice
- Stories of the restaurant owners, chefs and neighborhood
- Facilitating interactions with the community
- Seamless logistics (tables are reserved, guests are seated and food arrives quickly)
Since we can only include 4-courses on each experience and we partner with more than 4 awesome restaurants in Williamsburg, our 4 courses vary based on the date and time of the experience you choose.
To experience all of our restaurants, come back again and again to taste the deliciousness and hear stories from all of our partners.
- Hear the stories of chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts
- Tours Available:
- Fridays: 3pm-6pm
- Saturday: 3pm-6pm
- Sundays: 3pm-6pm
- Flat route, approximately 1 mile
- Our start location varies but is always within a 3-block walk from The Bedford Avenue L Train (10 minute walk from Downtown San Francisco). Click here to find your upcoming meeting location
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people
- This is a social dining experience. We feel the best dining experiences are the ones in which we’re seated around tables sharing food and stories with others. Therefore, we have a 4-person minimum and a 12-person maximum. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date, or offer a refund.
- Don’t see the date or time you want? Want to upgrade to a private tour? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide
- Advance Tickets are required
Possible Tastings* (Each tour includes 4 tastings!)
Enjoy famous Malted Praline Pancakes from Brooklyn’s most popular brunch restaurant
Taste glazed Short ribs and Dan Dan Noodles at Modern Sichuan Restaurant from award-winning Michelin starred Chinese chefs
Savor Egg’s version of Eggs in a Hole called Eggs Rothko at farm-to-table Williamsburg local favorite
Mindblowing Foie Gras Al Pastor at under-the- radar Chic Modern Mexican restaurant on the Michelin Bib Gourmand list
Absinthe tasting and paired seafood bar bites in intimate French-style Absinthe bar – a truly unique Brooklyn gem!
Taste Detroit-style popular The Emmy square pizza at Brooklyn favorite passionate couple behind Pizza Loves Emily
Taste chocolate out of melangers on a behind-the-scenes chocolate tour while tasting an insane chocolate chip cookie paired with “chocolate beer” from local Brooklyn bean to bar chocolate maker Mast Brothers
2 Drink Alcohol Pairing Upgrade [$20 per person]
Sip on a refreshing Absinthe cocktail made by some of Williamsburg Brooklyn’s best bartenders
Mezcal poured over Old Fashioned frozen ice cube for unique cocktail at Mexican restaurant
Local Brooklyn-made beer to cool the heat at Chinese restaurant
A glass of red wine paired with red sauce pizza at Emmy Squared
Refreshing mimosa paired with Eggs Rothko
One of our core values at Avital is Breathe Curiosity. We enjoy introducing you to new foods and old favorites in new ways. We very much encourage guests to be adventurous and try something new – we’ve even had an 80-year old man try his first oyster with us! Thus, while we love the diverse ways our guests choose to eat, we can accommodate the following restrictions.
- Pregnant Guests
- No Pork
- No Seafood
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, seafood, spicy food and pork.
Williamsburg Food Tour Restaurant Partners
Wondering what makes the Avital Brooklyn New York Williamsburg Food Tour different from all other tours? Check out our About Us page for the answer!