Join us on our NYC Flatiron Food Tour as we explore the trendy NYC restaurant scene - known for its Flatiron Building. Originally the neighborhood of the New York social elite and debaucherous types, today NoMad and Flatiron boast some of the top restaurants in New York City and many Michelin-starred restaurants. Let’s indulge together by eating and drinking our way through this classy neighborhood!
3 hours 4 courses $129+ per person
Your Culinary Experience
Our 4-course progressive meal visits 4 restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between.
Our NYC Flatiron Food Tour focuses on quality over quantity. Like a great sushi meal, our goal is to have you sample the highest quality ingredients – small dishes with huge flavor. We strive to shift your perspective of mole through its story of the person who made it. And yes, mole is expensive!
Our value is:
- Our fun and knowledgeable guides
- Curation of the experience, high quality restaurants and tasting choice
- Stories of the restaurant owners, chefs and neighborhood
- Facilitating interactions with the community
- Seamless logistics (tables are reserved, guests are seated and food arrives quickly)
Since we can only include 4-courses on each experience and we partner with more than 4 awesome restaurants in the Flatiron and NoMad, our 4 courses vary based on the date and time of the experience you choose.
To experience all of our restaurants, come back again and again to taste the deliciousness and hear stories from all of our partners.
- Meet chefs, restaurant owner and industry experts and chat with them – hear their historical stories!
- Tours Available:
- Sundays: 11am-2pm
- Flat route walking, approximately 1 mile
- Our start location varies but is always within a 3-block walk from Madison Square Park (located near the 4,5,6 subway lines). Click here to find your upcoming meeting location
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people
- This is a social dining experience. We feel the best dining experiences are the ones in which we’re seated around tables sharing food and stories with others. Therefore, we have a 4-person minimum and a 12-person maximum. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date, or offer a refund.
- Don’t see the date or time you want? Want to upgrade to a private tour? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide
- Advance Tickets are required
Possible Tastings* (Each tour includes 4 tastings!)
Authentic Mole Sope from Mexico’s most celebrated chef, Chef Enrique Olvera, number 40 on the San Pelligrino’s list of the Wold’s 50 Best Restaurants
Take it to the next level and assemble your own Red Caviar and Smoked Salmon Blini at high end Russian restaurant
One of the largest and most delicious sourdough pancakes with spiced apple jam, granny smith compote and candied pecan butter at Chef April Bloomfield’s Michelin starred follow up in the Ace Hotel
Handmade Pasta Carbonara at Danny Meyer’s Hospitality focused Italian restaurant on Gramercy Park
Taste spring pea guacamole at trendy Jean Georges restaurant in a home decor showroom
Modern Eggplant Chaat at modern Indian Michelin-one-starred restaurant
Classic French Dessert L’ile Flottante featuring a fluffy light meringue floating on top of creme anglaise perfectly executed by pastry chef Matthieu Simon at French chef Antoine Westermann’s first NYC restaurant
2 Drink Alcohol Pairing Upgrade [$20 per person]
Sip on a refreshing Aperol Spritz paired with Italian pasta
Homemade infused-vodka shots at Russian restaurant
Sample concord grape and thyme mojito cocktail paired with guacamole
One of our core values at Avital is Breathe Curiosity. We enjoy introducing you to new foods and old favorites in new ways. We very much encourage guests to be adventurous and try something new – we’ve even had an 80-year old man try his first oyster with us! Thus, while we love the diverse ways our guests choose to eat, we can accommodate the following restrictions.
- Pregnant Guests
- No Pork
- No Seafood
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, seafood, spicy food and pork.
Flatiron Food Tour Restaurant Partners
Why Avital Tours?
Wondering what makes the Avital NYC Flatiron Food Tour different from all other tours? Check out our About Us page for the answer!