Cocktail & Food Tour
Go behind-the-scenes in San Francisco’s Union Square to meet bar owners, bartenders, and industry experts for a unique cocktail experience at three Union Square cocktail havens. Drink delicious, well-balanced libations from the nation’s top mixologists paired with delectable bites. Learn about San Francisco’s integral role in the revival of the cocktail culture, as well as the origins and back-stories of the spirits in the cocktails. What a delicious way to be a cocktail insider. Cheers!
- 2-hour San Francisco Union Square walking cocktail tour
- Meet bartenders, bar owners and master mixologists!
- Visit 3 specialty cocktail lounges, with drinks at each and paired bites at two stops
- Flat route, approximately half a mile
- Begins at the Hotel Serrano in downtown Union Square
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people
- $64 per person (gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide)
- Tour guests must be 21+
- Available First and Third Saturdays 4pm-6pm
San Francisco’s most storied drink, the Pisco Punch at bartender-owned vivacious bar boasting the country’s most complete selection of Latin spirits
Sip high-end Hudson Whiskey from Applewood Smoked Snifters torched tableside paired with Michael Mina prepared bites
Spirit forward cocktail poured from the tap at a well-known cocktail industry watering hole paired with a blue cheese mini-burger
Spicy Tequila cocktail at charming historic speakeasy paired with celebrity chef, Charlie Palmer arancini and sweet shishito peppers
Famous Chartreuse Swizzle considered one of America’s Top 10 Cocktails at classy Michael Mina clock-inspired lounge paired with bacon and cheese popcorn
* Stops and tastings are subject to change based on availability. We can accommodate most dietary restrictions with advance notice. Vegetarian option available.