Our Mission District Food Tour showcases the innovation and trendy restaurants of the San Francisco culinary world. We visit a New York Times acclaimed Cheese Bar and the tour continues as guests sample the best of the San Francisco food scene. Stroll through the historic Latin neighborhood learning about its history and incredibly colorful murals, while going behind-the-scenes to meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts. Our progressive meal in San Francisco’s trendy Mission District concludes with mouthwatering desserts near Dolores Park. Be sure to bring your appetite!
- 3 hour San Francisco Mission District Food Tour
- Meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts!
- 5 restaurants, with generous tastings at each
- Flat route, approximately a mile and a half
- Begins in front of the Women’s Building (15 minutes from downtown San Francisco)
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people
- $68 per person
(gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide)
- Alcohol pairing add on: $16 per person
- Available Saturdays 11am-2pm and Tuesdays 6pm-9pm
- Advance tickets are required
Artisan American Cheese Flight at a New York Times acclaimed chic cheese cafe
Artisan cured Ham and Oyster at San Francisco’s first ham and oyster bar
Go behind the scenes into a commercial kitchen to eat freshly filled Argentine-style Empanadas featured on 7×7 Magazine’s list of Top 100 Foods to Eat Before You Die.
Fresh organic fruit tasting at iconic neighborhood artisan grocery
Salted Caramel Ice Cream considered one of the top five desserts in America at the United States’ best loved Creamery. Skip the inevitable line with Avital Tours!
ALCOHOL ADD ON INCLUDES:
Seasonal Michael Lazar-created cocktail featured on 7×7 Magazine’s list of Top 50 cocktails and featured in the New York Times as one of San Francisco’s best craft cocktail programs
Unique dark Belgian Style beer paired with cheeses for incredible pairing unlike any other you’ve ever tasted
* All stops and tastings are subject to availability. We are able to accommodate most dietary restrictions with advance notice. Vegetarian option available. This tour is not recommended for vegans or people with gluten allergies.