Enjoy a crosstown Private Food Tour highlighting the best of the San Francisco culinary scene. Start with the origins of San Francisco by exploring a Barbary Coast era Saloon in North Beach and then gliding your way over to the trendy Mission District for your entree and palate cleanser before driving over in your limo to a 1930s era soda fountain for dessert. Finish the evening off with a cocktail nightcap at one of Union Square's best cocktail lounges. Truly a unique and personalized culinary experience with San Francisco's best chefs and restaurants!
4.5 hours 5 stops $550 each
Taste delicious Barbary Coast Andouille-wrapped Scotch egg paired with famous Pisco Punch cocktail invented only a few blocks away in North Beach. Your evening may also begin with a Four Roses Whiskey Shot out of a glass boot with owner Jeff Hollinger!
A California Artisan Cheese Flight with three beer pairings at a New York Times acclaimed chic cheese cafe featuring only American artisan cheeses. Learn about the small American dairy movement from knowledgeable cheesemongers in the Mission District!
Enjoy famous Coffee-entrusted Pork Shoulder paired with a delicious bottle of wine from Michelin starred chef Phil West at Range, considered to be a farm to table pioneer in the Mission District and one of the Bay Area’s Top 100 Restaurants from SF Chronicle’s Restaurant Critic, Michael Bauer
Sip on a Boozy Ice Cream Float paired alongside a decadent Sundae at New York Times acclaimed 1930’s Ice Cream soda fountain featuring over 75 tinctures in the Haight Ashbury
Drink a delicious nightcap Cocktail at Bourbon & Branch’s newest trendsetting bar with barrel aged spirit program. Taste two types of bitters used in this cocktail and their Dickel Angostura-aged Whiskey on the side in Union Square
* Stops and tastings are subject to change based on availability. We can accommodate most dietary restrictions with advance notice. Vegetarian option available.
- Meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts and chat with them!
- Available anytime lunchtime or evening.
- Transportation via Limo. Limo price is not included in the per person price but we will make arrangements for your transportation if you wish
- Dedicated tour guide
- Minimum of 2 guests
- A 10% gratuity will be added at time of purchase for your tour guide
- Advance Tickets are required
Why Avital Tours?
Wondering what makes the Avital Best of San Francisco Private Food Tour different from all other tours? Check out our About Us page for the answer!