Join us on our NYC Flatiron Food Tour as we explore the trendy NYC restaurant scene - known for its Flatiron Building. Let’s eat and drink through this cultural neighborhood!
3 hours 4 courses $89+ per person
Your Culinary Experience
Our 4-course progressive meal visits 4 restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between.
Our NYC Flatiron Food Tour focuses on quality over quantity. Like a great sushi meal, our goal is to have you sample the highest quality ingredients – small dishes with huge flavor. We strive to shift your perspective of mole through its story of the person who made it. And yes, mole is expensive!
Our value is:
- Our fun and knowledgeable guides
- Curation of the experience, high quality restaurants and tasting choice
- Stories of the restaurant owners, chefs and neighborhood
- Facilitating interactions with the community
- Seamless logistics (tables are reserved, guests are seated and food arrives quickly)
Since we can only include 4-courses on each experience and we partner with more than 4 awesome restaurants in the Flatiron and Gramercy, our 4 courses vary based on the date and time of the experience you choose.
To experience all of our restaurants, come back again and again to taste the deliciousness and hear stories from all of our partners.
- Meet chefs, restaurant owner and industry experts and chat with them – hear their historical stories!
- Tours Available:
- Saturday: 11am-2pm, 3pm-6pm
- Sundays: 11am-2pm, 3pm-6pm
- Flat route walking, approximately 1 mile
- Our start location varies but is always within a 3-block walk from Madison Square Park (located near the 4,5,6 subway lines). Click here to find your upcoming meeting location
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people
- This is a social dining experience. We feel the best dining experiences are the ones in which we’re seated around tables sharing food and stories with others. Therefore, we have a 4-person minimum and a 12-person maximum. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date, or offer a refund.
- Don’t see the date or time you want? Want to upgrade to a private tour? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide
- Advance Tickets are required
Possible Tastings* (Each tour includes 4 tastings!)
Enjoy savory sweet Enmoladas – delicious mole enchiladas with ricotta, oja santa and queso fresco at Pujol’s sister restaurant from Mexico City’s best chef, Enrique Olvera
Taste spring pea guacamole at trendy Jean Georges restaurant in a home decor showroom
Non-traditional innovative spicy kimchi stew in NY Times’ favorite modern Korean restaurant
2 Drink Alcohol Pairing Upgrade [$16 per person]
Sip on a refreshing Paloma cocktail featuring reposado tequila and fresh grapefruit juice and grapefruit salt
Sample concord grape and thyme mojito cocktail paired with guacamole
One of our core values at Avital is Breathe Curiosity. We enjoy introducing you to new foods and old favorites in new ways. We very much encourage guests to be adventurous and try something new – we’ve even had an 80-year old man try his first oyster with us! Thus, while we love the diverse ways our guests choose to eat, we can accommodate the following restrictions.
- Pregnant Guests
- No Pork
- No Seafood
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, seafood, spicy food and pork.
Flatiron Food Tour Restaurant Partners
Why Avital Tours?
Wondering what makes the Avital NYC Flatiron Food Tour different from all other tours? Check out our About Us page for the answer!
We live and breathe our core values and hope you do to: