Los Angeles' DTLA is a hotbed of culinary innovation so taste some of Los Angeles's favorite sweets on this 2-hour culinary experience. Yes, you'll be high off sugar afterward, but hey, it's Valentine's Day - a perfect time to indulge.
2 hours 4 sweet stops $76+ per person
- Hear the stories of chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts!
- Tours only available on Valentine’s Day Weekend:
- Saturday, February 11th 7pm-9pm
- 3 drink upgrade for guests 21+: $20 per person for 3 tasting drinks
- Flat route, approximately 1 1/2 miles
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people
- Gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide
- Advance Tickets are required
Taste a flight of Parisian Macarons at French Patisserie in gold-gilded historic Brooks Brothers Department Store (Bottega Louie)
Enjoy a delicious petite four inside Grand Central Market from the chocolatier voted best Chocolatier by Los Angeles Magazine (Valerie Confections)
Slice of decadent pie at one of Los Angeles’ most famous landmarks, home of the French Dip Sandwich – wait ’till you taste it! (Cole’s)
Go behind-the-scenes into the kitchen at an environmentally friendly creamery where all ice cream is churned by bicycle and enjoy a cup of two rotating flavors of ice cream with waffle cone wedge
3 DRINK BEVERAGE PAIRING UPGRADE ($20 PER PERSON)
Bourbon Cocktail paired with pie at Cole’s – known for their important role in the revitalization of the craft cocktail in DTLA
Sparkling Champagne at Bottega Louie
Coffee at Peddler’s Creamery
One of our core values at Avital is Breathe Curiosity. We enjoy introducing you to new foods and old favorites in new ways. We very much encourage guests to be adventurous and try something new – we’ve even had an 80-year old man try his first oyster with us! Since this is a special one-time event, we apologize, but we will be unable to accommodate dietary restrictions.